Expert Chemistry Homework Answers | Get Instant Chemistry Homework Help
Chemistry homework is one of the hardest yet most common assignments for high school and college students. However, chemistry is a science that plays a pivotal role in our daily lives: environment, healthcare, medicine, and food, among others. Above all, chemistry has numerous and well-paying careers. That means we cannot do without it, and you should submit correct chemistry homework answers to excel in this science.
But what should you do if you encounter challenging chemistry questions in your chemistry homework? Simply put, visit the AnswerAddict homework answer website. Here, we have qualified tutors willing to assist you in comprehending the challenging chemistry questions. We provide step-by-step explanations to help you understand your homework questions.
You no longer have an excuse to perform poorly in your chemistry class. Our top science tutors understand the subject and dealt with thousands of students. They provide reliable solutions that will surpass the expectations of your teachers and professors. Our help is available to students at all levels: high school, college, and post-graduate. Send us an email today if you need the best answer for your chemistry assignment.
Before we delve much into AnswerAddict chemistry solutions, let us learn more about chemistry as a subject.
What Is Chemistry?
Chemistry is a science that deals with the structure, properties, and composition of substances and their transformation. To perform well in this subject, you need to understand the properties and behavior of matter and its interaction with other matter and energy. Considering that every physical thing in the world is made of matter, chemistry is a vast subject.
Moreover, the subject involves chemical reactions and chemical equations. Balancing the equations and comprehending the reactions requires deep knowledge of the subject. Chemistry studies involve theory studies and practicals done in a chemistry laboratory.
Even after attending lessons and conducting experiments, you may encounter challenges in solving chemistry homework. When that happens, you do not have to give up or submit an incomplete assignment. Contact AnswerAddict tutors for assistance. We got your back whenever chemistry assignments get you stressed. We shall instantly hope in and help you dodge the bullet.
Branches of Chemistry
We offer chemistry answers in all chemistry branches. The following are some of the areas we provide chemistry homework help:
It is the main branch in chemistry that offers information concerning things that are in the physics category. You will work with atoms, chemical reactions, molecules, latent heat, and other numerous energy concepts under physical chemistry.
This the study of the composition, chemical reactions, and structure of substances in a living creature’s body. To have an easy time handling chemistry questions in this area, you need to be conversant with biology, which is a science that deals with living organisms.
Organic chemistry is one of the most important branches of chemistry. It involves studying natural materials, with the main focus on the concentrations of carbon particles. You can contact our online tutoring experts to get answers when you encounter complicated organic chemistry questions.
It is a branch of chemistry that deals with organometallic compounds. It also deals with the chemical connection that is between carbon atoms and metals on the organic molecule. Under inorganic chemistry, you will study compounds that do not encompass a C-H bond in simple language.
Analytical chemistry is a branch of chemistry that deals with matter and the development of tools that can be used to measure the properties of matter. You can get answers concerning analytical chemistry homework here at AnswerAddict.com.
Topics Covered in Chemistry
We offer online homework help in the following chemistry topics:
- Ionic compounds: It deals with studying positively and negatively charged ions. Our experts are the best in the field and will guide you in understanding ionic compounds and come up with accurate answers on the same.
- Metal transition chemistry: You can depend on AnswerAddict to solve complicated questions in transition chemistry. We have qualified tutors in this field.
- Balancing chemical equations: one of the most complicated question student undertaking chemistry struggle with is balancing chemical reactions. Our trained professionals can help you balance any unfamiliar chemical equation.
- PH, Bases, and acid: PH is hydrogen ions concertation. Acids and bases refer to the presence of atoms donors, acceptors, or hydrogen ions. It is the concept you use when studying aqueous solutions.
- Electrochemistry: It primarily covers redox reactions. Such reactions produce ions that enhance the flow of electricity. You can harness such reactions to produce batteries and electrodes.
- Unit and measurements: Chemistry explanations are derived from experiments. Therefore, it has to deal with calculations and measuring at one point.
- Thermochemistry: It involves enthalpy, entropy, standard state conditions, and Gibbs free energy. Under thermochemistry, you will also study calorimetry, temperature, exothermic reactions, and endothermic reactions.
- Chemical bonding: In this topic, you learn molecules and atoms join through covalent and ionic bonds.
- Periodic table: It is the systematic way in which chemical elements are organized.
- Solutions and mixtures: Here, you learn various mixtures and how to calculate their concertation. Under solutions and mixtures you will, also cover suspensions, colloids, and dilutions.
Importance of Chemistry
As mentioned, everything in our surroundings is a composition of chemicals. Studying chemistry enables us to understand the behavior of different matter or chemicals. Any change that occurs in the eternal environment is a result of chemical reactions. The following are some typical uses of chemistry.
- Nitric acid, which contains oxygen and nitrogen, is used in nitrate salt preparation. Silver nitrate is also used in photography.
- Noble metals like gold and silver are used in making jewelry, and metals
- Metals that are good conductors of electricity like aluminum and copper are used in preparing wires and utensils.
- Red phosphorus is used in preparing fireworks and match sticks. Phosphorus is also used in manufacturing chemical fertilizers.
- Aluminum is used in packing materials for cigarettes, medicine, and chocolates.
- Chlorine is used in killing germs during water purification.
- Tincture iodine is used in treating wounds in the body for it has antiseptic properties.
Useful Tips in Solving Chemistry Assignments
You will encounter chemistry all the way from primary to college. Chemistry is among those subjects you cannot avoid. Therefore, it is better to come up with mechanisms to perform better. The following tips can assist you when studying chemistry at any academic level.
- Be patient with complicated concepts: All chemistry topics are not the same. Some are complicated, while others are easy. You cannot become a chemistry expert overnight. It takes years of reading and practice. Therefore, do not exact pressure on your skills. Instead, take time to enhance your knowledge.
- Practice: Do not wait till exam time to try handling chemistry questions. Instead, allocate adequate time to study fundamental chemistry theories and learn formulas.
- Visit the chemistry lab regularly: If you keep testing what you learn, you will understand the concept better. Therefore allocate time weekly for chemistry lab work. As you conduct experiments, do not forget to follow the laboratory safety rulers.
- Do not hesitate to seek help: As you study chemistry, you are likely to encounter problems. When you cannot fix them on your own, ask questions. You can get chemistry help from your classmates, professors, and online homework help websites.
- Attend chemistry group discussions: According to academic specialists, students who attend group discussions score higher grades than those who do not. The goal should not be to get a mere degree but to graduate with a high-ranked GPA. Therefore do things that can enhance your understanding of the subject, such as attending chemistry group discussions.
Online Chemistry Homework Help
Get quality chemistry solutions here at AnswerAddicts. If you have been wondering where to get fast and reliable chemistry homework help, an online website is a good idea. At times you will get overwhelmed, and your professor may be too busy to help. When that happens, kick out the despair and contact an online tutor for expert assistance.
Consulting an online tutor is not cheating. Actually, in case you buy pre-written papers from us, we recommend you use them as references. And if you do, you will not be breaking any rule. It is like consulting an online library.
In essence, it is wise to seek help rather than stare at a blank page overnight. We can help you with general chemistry or any topic. Just submit your assignment with specific details, and our top-quality tutors shall deliver.
Is the Assignment Deadline Approaching? Take Action Now!
One reason why students fail is procrastination. They keep on postponing their assignment until it’s too late. Chemistry homework is one of the most postponed assignments, maybe because it is complicated. Unfortunately, postponing will do you more harm than good, not to mention that it comes with destructive mental pressure.
You do not have to strain or suffer anymore. Get the best chemistry answers today by creating an account with AnswerAddict. Next, post your question, accompanied by all the provided instructions and deadlines. Choose your academic level on the order form and click submit. You may also talk to our 24/7-live chat homework help consultants.
Our experts will make sure to follow your professor’s instructions and submit your answers within your stipulated deadline. Are you looking for reliable chemistry answers? Are you disappointed that Google is not providing detailed answers? Contact AnswerAddict for a free quote today and benefit from accurate and credible answers for your chemistry problems.